Job vacancy Vice Principal, Academics
View all 777 Jobs
Vice Principal, Academics
Cherryfield College – The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
- We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a vice principal academics. The vice principal academics is responsible for delivering academic agendas and other academic related matters in the institution.
- Also, ensures a close working relationship with the principal on a daily basis to ensure a smooth running of the school.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with 5 years teaching and additional 5 years in a managerial/academic supervisory position.
- Minimum qualification teaching certification, BA Ed/B.Sc. Ed, a master’s degree in relevant subject area is an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and class observation
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience with teacher support and/or career development planning
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials via email to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Submit at the school premises at
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs