Job vacancy College Bursar
View all 777 Jobs
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
The Governing Council of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position .
- The Bursar is the financial officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- The candidate for this position is expected to plan, organize, direct and co-ordinate the operations of the financial system of the College. He/she would however, be responsible to the Provost.
Candidate for the post of the Bursar must possess the following requirements:
- A good Honours Degree or HND in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years of cognate experience plus full registration with a recognized Professional Accounting Body;
- Must possess relevant Masters Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an advantage.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory professional development course is required;
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology (ICT);
- Must have been a Deputy Bursar in any tertiary institution.
- Candidate must not be more than 59 years as at the time of assumption of duty.
Condition of Service
- Candidate will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms and conditions of service for Staff of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria and according to other conditions which may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council of the College in consultation with the National Commission for Colleges of Education.
- Appointment of the candidate is for an initial period of five (5) years in the first instance and may be eligible for reappointment for a second term of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications (including Credentials and Curriculum Vitae) giving the following information as listed below:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth/Evidence of date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin
- Permanent Postal Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status/Next-of-kin
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
- Experience, Posts held with duration, Salaries and Dates
- Evidence of proficiency in ICT
- Community service
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees (one of them must be the present employer) to forward reports on them to the Provost
- Signature and Date
Applications should be enclosed in an envelope marked “College Bursar” at the right hand corner, addressed and sent to:
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu,
Note: Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs