Our Client is a fast growing Microfinance bank, looking to hire Field Agents across Nigeria.
- Collection of payment via POS, cash and bank transfer.
- Recording transactions and preparing transaction reports.
- Verify cash and notes before processing transactions.
- Exchange of cash for customers from Naira to Foreign currencies and vice versa.
- Submission of daily report and reconciliation.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient hand-over
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including security measures to protect against theft & fraud.
- Ability to work efficiently in handling customer issues in the most appropriate manner.
- Counting of cash before deposit or shipment to the bank.
- Balance currency in cash drawers and calculate daily transactions.
- Handling various customer interactions successfully and effectively work alongside other employees.
- Minimum of BSc/ HND or OND is required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the financial sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling financial transactions.
- The ideal candidate must have integrity and honesty in handling cash and sensitive financial information.
- The ideal candidate should possess high emotional intelligence.
- Strong numerical and basic math skills.
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.