Adexen was mandated by a multinational organization to recruit an experienced Senior Head HR Compensation & Benefits. The position is based in Abuja. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing the compensation & benefits programs within the organization.
- Ensure that the Company's Compensation & Benefits structure is competitive, fair, and aligned with the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Develop and administer compensation policies and strategies, including salary structure, pay scales, and incentive programs
- Conduct market research and analysis to ensure the company's compensation packages are competitive
- Conduct job evaluations and analyses to determine appropriate salary ranges and classifications for different positions within the organisation
- Ensure internal equity and consistency in job grading and compensation practices
- Collaborate with the HR team to align compensation & benefits with the organisation's performance management system.
- Develop and implement merit increase processes, performance-based incentie programs, and recognition initiatives.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data related to compensation & benefits programs
- Prepare reports, metrics, and presentations for management to assess the effectiveness and competitiveness of compensation & benefits offering
- Master's degree in business administration, personal administration or any relevant field of study
- Minimum +10 years experience in a similar Compensation and Benefits senior role within an international company
- Hands-on experience with SAP HR
- Proven experience of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels (nationals & expatriates)
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- Large multi-cultural team
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.