Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 1 Jobs
- Job Search
- Sales Jobs
- XyCareers Nigeria
- Sales representative
Job vacancy Sales representative
11 May, 2023
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Sales representatives present and sell products or services to organizations, businesses or government agencies. They contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
₦120 - ₦150 / Monthly (NGN)
1 Jul, 2023 (32 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ngcareers.com website: