A leading construction company is looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer for its activities in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Managing design and engineering of multiple projects simultaneously
- Preparing /coordinating preparation of workshop drawings, calculations, selection of equipment, installation details.
- Propose value engineering to reduce costs and / planning /selection of equipment for procurement
- Performing Quality Control reviews for project managers (site)
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical of engineering or equivalent from a recognised university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hands-on electrical systems engineering design including production construction documents demonstrating ability to complete electrical systems analysis, design, calculation and report writing.
- Design Electrical systems for: High store Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, etc
- Plan layout of electric power generating infrastructure, power distribution lines, transmission lines and substations Medium Voltage 33/11/0.4kV; earthing and lightning protection.
- Knowledge of Line Voltage Electrical Power Distribution Systems design and calculations
- Knowledge in design & calculation and planning of lighting systems
- Experience using AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, other electrical software programs
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.