Job vacancy Marketer
View all 36 Jobs
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services. The marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data. You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events. To succeed as a marketer, you should be able to perceive latent opportunities for progress. Invariably, an excellent marketer will critically evaluate their own outputs to bolster our firm’s success
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their need
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship
- Reach out to customer leads through cold call-in
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other department
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status report
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Degree in a marketing-centered discipline.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Business AdministratorEmployee | Full Time | 10 Mar, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Office AssistantEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
CashierEmployee | Full Time | 9 Feb, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Foreign Operations ManagerEmployee | Full Time | 25 Jan, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Agency ManagerEmployee | Full Time | 25 Jan, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Sales RepresentativeEmployee | Full Time | 20 Jan, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Office ManagerEmployee | Full Time | 18 Jan, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
Account OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 14 Jan, 2023JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs