Adexen was mandated by a large FMCG company to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales target set by the company while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitability.
- Develop initiatives to increase sales.
- Implement retention strategies to ensure the Group can continue to have mutually beneficial relationships with target customers.
- He must be result oriented.
- Ensuring that set sales targets are met
- Develops new KDs and mega distributor.
- Ensures that the sales team is properly coordinated to achieve the corporate organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops strategic sales and marketing strategies that will lead to high turnover
- Must exhibit strong understanding of dynamics of Nigerian FMCG market.
- Ensures good tracking system of our KDs and the sales team.
- Works doggedly and effectively coordinate team members to achieve both primary and secondary sales.
- Ensures routine training of sales team members.
- Develops good KPI for sales team members.
- Ensures that the sales team has a seamless system that that all sales staff fit
- Ensures that the sales team is motivated and inspired to meet and exceed target.
- Ensures that accurate reports are being submitted by team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field from a recognised University
- Master degree would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years plus progressive sales experience in an FMCG and Retail
- Excellent analytical skill. Deep and critical thinker
- Ability to prepare and execute sales strategy
- Proven ability to drive results
- Strong Work Ethic
- Experience in managing, coaching, mentoring and developing a large team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working experience within a multi-cultural team
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.