Adexen was mandated by a large Oil & Gas Company to recruit a Field Sales Engineer (Automation) for its operations. The position is based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- To effectively develop and execute sales of factory automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
- Be involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Responsible for analyzing the client’s needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
- To support the sales activities of the Joint Venture (JV) between our company and its partner.
- Be at the forefront in the sales of business solutions based on OEM’s lines of automation hardware and software products and services within an assigned Nigeria territory.
- Ensure the products and services are visible within the Oil & Gas Sector (Upstream, Midstream Downstream), Petrochemical & Fertilizer Plant, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Portable Water and Desalination Plants, Infrastructure Projects, Power Project, Food & Beverages and Aviation industry.
- Market our services on installation and repair of measuring and automation control equipment systems and automation solution, digitalization, and system integration
- Effectively conduct client presentations to all levels of the client’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the client’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations, and convince customer to place the order with us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 7 years of experience in automation role.
- At least, 3 years in a similar senior position within a large compagny
- Experience in working within the Oil & Gas Sector will be considered an important advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.