Adexen was mandated by an international airlines company to recruit a Senior Commercial Assistant Manager for its operations. The position is based in Lagos. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Support the Commercial and administrative activity in the country, including suporting the Country Manager in administrative and Secretarial assistance,entering point for local authorities and support local sales Team.
- Respond in a positive and commercial manner to correspomdence relating to passenger reactions to aspects of our products and services, securing accounting documents and liaising with regional team
- Maintains and administrates documentation/filling for the country manager
- Manages stock office supplies
- Handles ticket requests from other airlines in consultation with Country Manager
- Handles all business related requests and tasks from third parties such as NCAA, FAAN, Government and Embassies. Is contact point for Authorities, Ministries etc.
- Will be flexible in switching over to other tasks (Communication) and
adapts to changing circumstances
- Prepare Summer & Winter schedules and Send to relevant authorities.
- Handles Tarrif filling with local Civil Aviation authorities (monthly basis) in conjunction with Regional Pricer.
- Ensure Overflight permit is sent to operations team and
forwarded to NAMA
- Be the liaison officer for settlement of Royalty/BASA agreement invoices between Group Head Office and NACA.
- Organise duty trips for NG MT (GH, ABV), regional and HQ visitors
(hotel reservation for Country guests from outside Nigeria and within
Nigeria; visa; airport processes; tickets etc...).
- Prepare all the relevant information and background of court cases with customers for lawyer
- Will assist in promotional activities and in organizing presentations and parties
- Carry out all administrative duties regarding corporate accounts & agents
- Assists with and represents Group at trade shows, workshops &
- Bachelor's degree in Commercial / Business from a recognised university
- A previous experience of 5 years in a similar support role in an international organization will be highly appreciated
- Key competencies: Integrity, Flexibility, Initiative, Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Communication
- Knowledge of general software programs Microsoft Office, database.
- Adapt to changing behaviors, be proactive and innovative.
- French command will be a plus.
- Yearly salary: 5,5M based on experience
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.