Job vacancy Event Manager
View all 40 Jobs
Event manager is responsible for developing strategies, programs, processes, plan to organize promotional, business and social events. They’re responsible for running a range of events, ensuring the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly.
The manger is responsible for the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation. The role is primarily hands-on, it involves leading a team and ultimately provide support that helps to achieve the organization’s event/program vision.Responsibilities
- Orchestrates that all services and major event production needs of the company by developing partners and teams to work with.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Coordinate all event operations
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Requirement and Qualification
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, Social Sciences/Management/ Arts or any other related field.
- Additional professional qualifications will be
- an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ work experience in a related environment
- Proven experience as event manager, skilled in project management
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs