Job vacancy Human Resource and Admin Manager
View all 36 Jobs
Human Resource and Admin Manager
The primary focus of this role is to support the growth Derise Micro Finance Institution by providing comprehensive Human Resource and office administrative services to support the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives. The HR & Admin Manager (HRAM) will provide the following core HR services namely recruitment, training & development, benefits & compensation, HR and office administration. Provide training & coaching for supervisors and Managers on their people management skills. Develop “bench strength” of talent & skills to enable quick fulfillment of job openings.
- Ethical with a high level of integrity
- Good communicator, listener and a team player
- Professional, responsible, and accountable
- Quality and customer-focused, open to ideas, change and Commitment to the Company’s Vision and Values
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives. Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintaining and revising the company’s HR policies, handbooks and procedures and ensuring effective implementation and enforcement of the approved policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Managing, updating, and maintaining the HRIS system, and other HR platforms and fundamental HR tasks
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Ensure that a comprehensive remote working policy is put in place where there is a high engagement of remote staff and they are fully embedded into Derise team
- Nurture a positive working environment to encourage a high-performance team
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain salary structure/plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Develop “bench strength” of talent & skills to enable quick fulfillment of job openings
- Ensure that the office is run efficiently and all services are maintained to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave, and other leave of absence.
- Any other corporate administrative duties may be required from time to time.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Minimum of 7 Years relevant professional experience; 5 years experience in the financial services and 2 years experience at senior management level
- Minimum of Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Law
- Knowledge of digitizing HR processes end to end or of any HRIS systems.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification
- Must be a member of CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria) and possess a valid HR Practitioner License from the institute
- Must be a holder of HRPL (Human Resources Practitioner License)
Must have skills
- Culture development
- Learning and development
- Payroll processing
- Compensation and benefits
- HR Strategy and initiatives
- Performance management.
- Knowledge of other applicable employment regulations and statutory obligations.
- Knowledge of human resources best practices.
- Knowledge of how to effectively manage a remote team
- Knowledge/experience in hiring and managing technical talents
- Knowledge of current remuneration practices and principles
- Demonstrates business acumen and translates business objectives into actionable HR plans and results
- Knowledge of developing training programs for Employees
- Must understand OKRs and KPIs
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs