Job vacancy Front Desk
View all 40 Jobs
We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly hotel front desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff. The hotel front desk is responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel, as well as performing administrative tasks such as managing bookings.
To be successful as a hotel front desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.Front Desk Responsibilities
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs