Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 40 Jobs
Job vacancy Executive Assistant
20 September, 2022
overviewWe are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Executive assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for the CEO. In this role, you will be responsible for building a work schedule for maximum productivity, planning and attending meetings with the CEO, Partners, staff and clients as required, preparing management and operational reports and managing internal projects, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the CEO and assisting with other duties when required. The purpose of this role is to Assist Shoppyrex CEO by managing his schedule, doing research, writing emails, and other administrative tasks. The successful candidate must be effective in planning, prioritizing and executing tasks in a timely manner. They must also exhibit skills in building & maintaining strong relationships both internally & externally. The ideal candidate is both approachable & respectful, comfortable with new technology, virtual meeting platforms and scheduling systems. Considering the culture of ownership and accountability within SHOPPYREX, this person should be comfortable taking the initiative when faced with administrative decisions.
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- You will help manage the CEO’s daily schedules for maximum productivity, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- You will be responsible for the CEO daily time management and Reminding him of important tasks and deadlines
- You will Prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and coordinate any project work
- You will Conduct research on different topics needed by the CEO and sharing findings in a concise manner and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- You will also Assist in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility – chasing responses, and triggering follow-up action.
- In this role, you’ll also be responsible for General Office management and Administration, Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- You will apply your multitasking skills by Attending meetings while preparing and ensuring minutes of meetings are accurate and undertake prompt follow-up of actionable items from the meeting.
- You will have the ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matter
- Increase in Productivity: 75%+ of target and goals set are met Ontime
- Communication: communication with the CEO you are assisting, other members of the administrative team and external professionals when scheduling appointments and setting up meetings
- Support: Providing essential support work which involves (preparing meeting materials, scheduling appointments and maintaining a daily agenda or task list for the CEO)
- Innovation & Initiatives: Updating systems and implementing new strategies that benefit the CEO and his work at large, operating independently and make decisions on behalf of the CEO to reduce his workload
- Scheduling & Strategic planning: Planning and managing schedules and also producing strategic plans to keep the CEO on track
- Organization & Management: Creating effective structures for managing your department and motivate your team to produce exceptional work
- Coordination & Collaboration: Making arrangements to bring people from different departments or establishments together by defining itineraries
- Documentation: Performing some administrative tasks like keeping up with paperwork for the CEO.
- Efficiency & Implementation: Work efficiently to achieve their goals and provide the necessary support for the CEO
- Administration: Handle many standard office responsibilities on behalf of the CEO
- High energy / high EQ, with the ability to motivate people [Members and staff and people you will be working and interacting with]
- Excited and experienced to deliver top-notch excellent work to the CEO
- Systems-oriented; a long-term decision-maker; you’re not satisfied solving the same challenge more than once; you fix it the first time & create a process to fix it forever
- Excited to help and make things easy for the CEO
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Have NO or less than 6 months- 1 Year of Personal Assistant at Mid/senior management level
- Have never worked in an online or offline Secretarial/administrative position
- Can not write or speak good and solid English
- Does not have Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of how to use WordPress, Canvas, email marketing software’s, presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fearful and SHY (You can’t hold a conversation with people or network with important personnel)
- Not a Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Not TEACHABLE
- Does not like Corrections and Instructions
- Have no interest in books, courses, businesses and personal growth.
- Love to “wow” the CEO and members of the company with your Excellent spirit and delivery of tasks
- Experience managing a team and communicating with people from different background online (email, social media, chat and on the phone)
- Has a PERSONAL COMPUTER and a Good smartphone
- Have the Ability to organize and plan own work
- Must be able to hit set targets and deliver under pressure: Delivering your task even under pressure without frowning, getting angry unnecessarily or passing your emotions(Anger e.t.c) to others
- You can work virtually from home without distraction: No Distraction please
- You’re personally self-driven, self motivated and make things happen regardless of the circumstance
- You’re disciplined and honest
- Ability to work independently and handle projects without the CEO running after you
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Focus on root issues, and fix them, instead of embracing band-aid solutions.
- Convey a professional image at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Tactful and diplomatic with great interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team player with project prioritization abilities;
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, work under pressure, prioritize and meet concurrent deadlines
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Interest in implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity for the CEO and the company
- Integrity, self-awareness and adaptability
- You have a good grasp of how to use WordPress, Canva, Google Drive, Email, Microsoft Office Suite (Words, Excel & PowerPoint), Zoom/Skype & Facebook (in general)
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- You can speak English fluently
- Your written English is solid
- One-to-many mentality, not just one-to-one
- At least 1 years experience working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role at a company that has an online or offline presence.
- Experience in an online business environment while dealing with staff, prospects, leads and clients.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities, and responsibilities
- Content Creator
- Tech & Social Media Savvy
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills and proactive/analytical thinking;
- Good reporting and negotiating skills
- Typing 50 – 80+ words per minute
- Manage the CEO’S daily schedules for maximum productivity and scheduling meetings & appointments with clients and team members and sending reminders.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting documents.
- Attend meetings, prepare and ensure minutes of meetings are accurate and undertake prompt follow-up of actionable items from the meeting.
- IMPORTANT MEETINGS: Creating a system that ensures the CEOkeeps track of important meetings/commitments/people and managing things as required
- Attend meetings as a representative of the CEO and collect information, decisions, and requests, to be communicated back to the CEO
- Help with daily time management
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks, deadlines and prompt where necessary
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Assists the CEO with prioritization of professional and personal commitments.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Draft, review correspondence such as emails/letters and send communications on behalf of the CEO
- Conduct research on different topics needed by the CEO and sharing findings in a concise manner and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Assist in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility – chasing responses, and triggering follow-up action.
- Manage the company’s CRM/HRMS system
- General Office management and Administration.
- Vendor Liaison: Responsible for coordinating communication with vendors,suppliers, partners and ensuring that duties are executed to the required standards
- Errands: Running errands as required by the CEO
- Support all Personal & Business Functions: Active communication with all individuals that interact with the CEO on a day to day basis in personal and business functions
- Process CEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is attended to by the CEO/or on behalf of the CEO, or other staff as appropriate
- Maintain various records and documents for the CEO
- Review documents, slideshows, and writing materials such as blogs, reports, etc
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure by maintaining files for them.
- Proactive collation of all reports requiring the CEO review.
- Maintain electronic records and ensure information is organized and easily accessible.
₦30,000 - ₦50,000 (NGN)
9 Oct, 2022 (9 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ngcareers.com website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs