Job vacancy Team Lead, ICT Unit Needed
View all 40 Jobs
Nextzon Business Services Limited
Team Lead, ICT Unit Needed
We are looking for ambitious and passionate personnel to manage our ICT unit at Nextzon Business Services Limited. As seasoned strategy consultants, we have strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities. As a result, we see opportunities where other entrepreneurs see obstacles. This allows us to pursue start-up opportunities in our emerging venture space. We use an on-demand business model that combines subject-matter expertise from our various engagement teams with project management skills and oversight from our practice leaders. Our multi-disciplinary team has worked on projects ranging from enterprise development among Nigeria’s emerging small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to corporate turnarounds, economic development, and policy formulation for various levels of government and regulators. Developing your career as a Management Consultant at Nextzon is an excellent way to learn new skills. If you have strong adaptability, teamwork, and the right personality for the job, apply for the position above today.
Job Responsibilities/ Duties
- Management of day-to-day ICT service desk provision operating within set service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain customer-focused ICT service level agreements, performance standards, and key performance indicators.
- Providing comprehensive (1st, 2nd, and 3rd level) support for troubleshooting and resolving
- ICT issues across the entire departments in NEXTZON.
- Management of NEXTZON IT assets and IT Infrastructure.
- Be the point of escalation for IT service desk requests.
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring service levels and performance standards which
- will include:
- Change management – Ensure consistent handling of all requests for change that are required to meet current contractual commitments.
- Configuration management – Track and control all ICT hardware Assets and software ensuring their registration in an inventory system in line with the organization’s policies.
- Incident management – To restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize any adverse impact on the organization’s ICT operations. Leading the resolution team in times of major incidents.
- Problem management – Identify the root causes of problems affecting ICT service and to identify the fix required to prevent their recurrence.
- Release management – Take a holistic view of software changes and ensure that all aspects of a release are considered.
- Project management from inception through to completion and ongoing support of IT systems.
- Applications maintenance – support NEXTZON applications and desktop builds
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University degree or HND or its equivalent with a strong IT element and/or a recognized professional ICT qualification
- Experience in a professional services environment including information or research provision
- Knowledge of Web delivery mechanisms
- A postgraduate degree or any other qualification/certification will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in ICT management. (2) of which must have been in a supervisory role in a similar position.
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel.
General Skills/Abilities for roles
- Demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly to respond to the evolving ICT needs of the organization.
- Ability to call on other sources of knowledge and experience to bring innovation and creativity to develop analysis support which drives profit and returns.
- Able to communicate the realities and possibilities of ICT to non-technical audiences including the board, the executives, managers, and staff
- Experience in driving through effective change sensitive to the needs of the organization
- Demonstrates a level of seriousness commensurate with a senior leadership role, while also being able to liaise effectively with staff at all levels
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs