Adexen was mandated by an international airlines company to recruit an experienced Account Manager (Sales) for its operations. The position is based in Lagos. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Account Manager is responsible for maximizing sales opportunities for the Group & partner airlines at the lowest possible commercial cost, by supporting the Account Manager and Sales Manager in the sales organization with all its sales related activities to achieve the set objectives.
- Focus is on attracting new and maintaining existing corporate and trade clients with an aim of developing and delivering on the set revenue target results.
- The Account Manager’s focus is in finding win-win outcomes at all times by balancing the business agenda with that of the customer in terms of the solution offered. This means challenging the business, our customers or internalstakeholders. These activities are executed and achieved by working in close cooperation with the Indoor Sales Support, Sales Manager and Commercial Team.
- Work and execute actions following the guidelines set in the Call
Management and Lead Management plan
- Identify opportunities with the portfolio understanding the customer needs and tailor making product offers that yield positive results.
- Create sustainable business partnerships through a consultative approach, supportive towards customers and active/regular engagements
- Proactively prepare for sales calls that are focused, successful with
sufficient data to achieve the set objectives. Use internally available tools in Atlas to achieve this.
- Understand the individual accounts travel patterns, policies, needs, unique buying points and use that intelligently to provide feedback internally for better offers.
- Ensure all accounts have valid account action plans, follow-up and
execution with analysis to determine success or areas of improvement
- Achieves all targets concerning his/her portfolio from NTR, Number of calls, quality of calls, Completion ratio, Customer Segments and Niche programs.
- Monitors changing market trends and advises Sales Management in order to adapt Business Travel targets and policies accordingly
- Ensures that the market is well educated and have increased awareness of Group products and services plus the resource links available
- Identify prospects using the various sources, analyse the leads, potential, contract base and convert to an appropriate product corporate
- Attend events that have the opportunities for new business, network and interact to gain new clients
- Ensure a high pulse on the airline industry environment, what is happening and use that information to leverage by reporting back to sales management and commercial teams allowing for time to market.
- Analysis on micro and macro-economic level for contract negotiations actively steers performance for all contracted agents and periodically discusses the performance status with actions to further grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Commercial / Business from a recognised University
- Master's degree is a plus
- 7 years minimum of relevant commercial working experience in sales (B2B) in a similar senior role
- Commercial and Sales understanding of the airline industry is a plus
- Fluency of English language spoken and written. French / German / Spanish is an added advantage
- Soft Skills application proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- An influencing and Persuasive candidate using relevant negotiation styles
- Yearly salary: 9M, based on experience
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.