Adexen was mandated by an international airlines company to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for its operations. The position is based in Lagos. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- He/She is the marketing presence on the ground, being able to provide market research, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and summarize feedback and needs to the regional team, allowing the team to design the best marketing strategy plan as possible.
- Responsible for implementing and executing locally the Marketing plan designed by and with the Regional team.
- Participating to the definition of the marketing strategy / plan for Nigeria in coordination with the Regional team. He/She is also assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy in Nigeria.
- Ensures all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
- He/She supports the marketing plan in identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Pro-actively investigate and identify local market trends & customer needs and share with the regional team
- Benchmark competitors strategy (Communication strategy all channels, events, partnerships, sponsorships, FFP etc) on a regular basis to the regional team
- Relay customer and market feedback to the regional team
- Contribute to the definition of the establishment Marketing Plan and
Marketing/Campaign (activity) calendar with input of local specificities and needs (bank holidays, anniversaries, etc)
- In coordination with the DC team and the country manager, contribute to marketing budget optimization allocated for Nigeria.
- Ensure proper execution of the local campaigns & customer events, sponsorships, partnerships, prizes handout, etc coordinating all people & parties involved.
- Manage the relationships with external providers (designer etc) and make sure that their selection goes through procurement
- Implement the PR strategy designed by the regional team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognised university
- 5 years minimum of relevant marketing working experience including communication, PR relationships, advertising, branding, and social media
- Proficient user of Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Project management
- Excellence and Quality Focus
- Customer focus
- Initiative and Proactivity
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.