Job vacancy Account Officer
View all 59 Jobs
We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts. To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records. A successful account Officer manages invoices, and ensures smooth transactions with clients. He / she handles the financial records of an organization.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Skills and Qualifications
- OND/HND/BSC in accounting or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs