Adexen was mandated by an international Telecom company to recruit a Senior Network Engineer/Manager for their operations Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Network engineer will be the Technical point of contact for all Telecoms projects within the Country.
- The Network engineer will be in charge to work on deployment of internet solutions voice video and data in collaboration with an English speaking team.
- It is expected from the Network engineer to provide its expertise in network architecture and also on radio deployments.
- He will report directly to the CEO and VP sales
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree from a telecommunication engineering school specialized in network.
- Previous professional experience in Emerging Countries is a plus
- Have been working for a WISP preferably.
- He needs to have very good skills on network rooting.
- Complex network architecture
- Firewall Fortigate and Juniper
- Ubiquiti radios
- Mikrotik routers
- Cisco cerfification
- Internet optimisation
- PTP and PTMP solutions
- French command is a plus
- Attractive package
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.