Job vacancy Project Manager
View all 65 Jobs
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regards to the various aspects of a project.
From a construction project manager to an IT project manager or junior project manager to a senior project manager and everything in between, we’ve got a sample job description below you can use find the right applicant fast. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.Project Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- Mandatory background of working in a Software Development environment, or of liaising with Software Developers
- Familiar with SQL and minimal scripting.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Advanced skills in the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of working with JIRA is an added advantage.
- Post-graduate working experience of 1-3 years (not more than 3 years)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong leadership qualities and extremely resourceful.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive criticism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Project Management Professional certification is an advantage
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs