Adexen was mandated by an international Food & Beverages company to recruit a Senior Financial Planning Manager for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Financial Planning Manager oversee all related fiscal processes
- He work to expand business models that affect budgets, and company disbursements.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all department budgets.
- The general responsibilities include analysis, risk evaluation, managing these risks, forecasting economic trends, enforcing pecuniary policies and guidelines throughout the company, and managing any other related projects.
- Support AOP / Forecast development of regional initiatives, business action plans and priorities
- Facilitate the development of short-term and long-term performance targets
- Testing, extracting, and expansion of data
- Developing reports
- Utilizing knowledge of compliance regulations, ISO standards, federal edicts, and other policies
- Performing financial analysis
- Leading projects and teams
- Recommending fiscal changes and measures
- Using fiscal tools, models, and reports
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing budgets
- Chairing meetings
- Attending seminars, workshops and other meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance from a recognised university
- MBA (Finance or related field) is a plus
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a similar senior role within an international FMCG corporation
- High aptitude for dealing with numeric and financial data as well as statistics.
- Being able to comprehend multifaceted fiscal models
- Financial analysis and reasoning
- Assessing risks, investments and budgets
- Presenting information and ideas
- Multicultural team
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.