Job vacancy Investment Manager Needed
View all 56 Jobs
Investment Manager Needed
We are looking for an experienced Investment Manager (Deal origination) to join our team to support the accelerating investment deployment of our capital, reporting directly to the CEO. Works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares
SDIL’s client a major player in the Infrastructure Investment field and pioneering new methods to deliver infrastructure in Lagos is recruiting a Investment Manager (Deal origination) to join an infra fund manager with investment interests across Nigeria. The Fund manager (based in Nigeria) is currently managing millions of dollars(Naira denominated) Fund and is in the process of investing capital across a variety of infra sub sector.
Basic Function: Primary role is to extensively source, generate, close deals, create and manage investment assets whilst providing overall leadership to the deal origination and investment team. Ensuring the safety of investors’ funds, earning maximum returns, and giving them timely advice to keep up with the market trends. This includes monitoring the daily fluctuations in asset value, determining when buying and selling are necessary.
Job Tasks/ Functions
- Extensively source, generate, close, and execute high-quality deals with a view to expanding the fund’s investment asset and footprints our chosen markets (local and international)
- Drive and maintain strong deals origination and investment management focus within the team through creative and productive initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of high-value relationships with industry leaders across sectors to facilitate timely intelligence data that create quality stream of first-to-market type deals pipeline
- In liaison with the Managing Director / Chief Investment Officer, articulate, develop and establish go-to-market and functional internal operating strategy for the deal origination and investment management team
- Effectively utilize in-depth market intelligence and creative intuition to develop bespoke products and solutions that enhance APP’s deal origination and investment management initiatives
- Provide leadership to the team on deals origination on the origination, development, due diligence, approval, and implementation process
- Preparing credit applications and developing financial models for prospective deals
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field, as well as CFA or ACCA(preferred )
- Master’s Degree in Finance or MBA
- At least 10 years’ post-graduate finance / banking / credit experience, largely gained within a Leveraged Finance context or professional services environment
- At least 10 years minimum of financial analysis and management experience
- Strong management and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate – both written and orally – with different stakeholders
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs