Job vacancy Social Media Project Manager Needed
View all 56 Jobs
Social Media Project Manager Needed
We are looking for an innovative, detail-orientated digital project manager to join our marketing team. The digital project manager will be responsible for designing and managing online campaigns, improving user experience, developing new concepts, using Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, as well as adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates. You should be able to juggle different tasks and liaise with various clients and stakeholders.
To be successful as a digital project manager, you should have sound knowledge of content management systems and SEO practices. Outstanding digital project managers have an excellent technical background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
Social Media Project Managers are responsible for the results obtained on social networks and for the company’s e-reputation. They are organized and rigorous, which helps them implement performance indicators, optimize initiatives and suggest areas for improvement. Digital project managers are responsible for a company’s online marketing strategies. They work within budgets to develop digital marketing campaigns and web applications, identify risks and draw up support documents, and write up detailed plans and reports. Digital project managers work alongside other teams to deliver quality products on time
- Coordinate a team of social media managers
- Ensure effective work environment.
- Combine weekly reports
- Manage the recruitment process (recruit, interview, test employees to fill vacant positions).
- Performance evaluation
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project.
- Conducting research on market trends and how to use social media for advertising.
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Using SEO best practices and Google Analytics.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Managing and improving all social media accounts.
- Keeping abreast of all developments in digital marketing
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Qualification and Requirements
- Solid social media experience ( Instagram, Twitter)
- Team management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- X years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs