Job vacancy Field agent
View all 57 Jobs
( cooperative collector) Needed!
We are searching for an applied field officer to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of new programs. The field officer will be required to construct evaluative frameworks, liaise with stakeholders on the ground, and then devise data-driven undertakings that fully align with our stated aims. You should engage in this iterative endeavor with precision to promote beneficence.
To ensure success as a field officer, you should maintain a trustworthy presence among our program’s beneficiaries. Invariably, an excellent field officer will substantiate new concepts with all requisite field data
Cooperative Collector is an affiliate employee of AFIDE, FarmKonnect Nigeria. A CC is to canvass, onboard and collect from subscribers on daily basis for a stipulated subscribed package and its tenure. CCs are to onboard a minimum of 100 subscribers and once the milestone is achieved, CCs may stop onboarding and focus fully on collecting on daily basis from their 100 subscribers.
Field officers perform groundwork to elucidate whether company endeavors are meaningful and sustainable. Obtained through site appraisals and stakeholder engagement, Field officers use such data to inform subsequent deliveries, Filed officers perform groundwork to elucidate whether company endeavors are meaningful and sustainable. Obtained through site appraisals and stakeholder To market and spread AFIDE benefits. To canvass and onboard subscribers. To collect on a daily basis from subscribers.
- Formulating evaluative resources to guide your fieldwork.
- Inspecting delivery sites to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Revising and creating novel implementations that cover shortfalls in extant initiatives.
- Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning
- The stipend (preferably called salary) is up to #70, 000 and above (Seventy Thousand Naira), note that salary payment is based on CC’s monthly performance hence, CCs are advised to perform at maximum length in other to qualify for adequate payment.
- The work activities of CCs shall be supervised, monitored and overseen by a Local Cooperative Partner (LCP) either an assigned LCP or the LCP that employed the particular CC for maximum effectiveness.
- CCs can either apply directly or get employed by a LCP. On entry level for documentation, a CC
- shall fill KYS form (Know Your Staff Form), Guarantor’s Form for an individual to stand as a
- guarantee for credibility sake). Kindly note that the documentation process is compulsory and key to employment.
- CCs shall get 2 branded AFIDE FarmKonnect Shirts, a soft/hard copy of Engagement Form, Manual Log cards for subscribers’ & Identity Card.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND,NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Completion of a formal, industry-specific training program.
- Demonstrable experience as a field officer.
- Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
- Ability to procure, house, and inspect high-quality data independently.
- Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs