Job vacancy Registered Nurse Needed!
View all 97 Jobs
Registered Nurse Needed!
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner. Find the right RN for your needs with our template below. This template is easily adaptable for hiring a surgical nurse, perioperative nurse, psychiatric nurse, critical care nurse, nurse anesthetist, dialysis nurse, endoscopy nurse and more.
The Registered Nurse (RN) primarily cares for patients by monitoring them, administering medications, consulting with health care providers, updating patient records and educating patients and their patient’s families on disease and post-hospital treatment Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Provision of guidance in setting up medical clinic/facility.
- Observing and recording patient’s behavior.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patient’s families about the disease and its treatment.
- Assisting during surgeries.
- Resolving patient’s problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Current practicing license.
- Great counselling skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Great management, communication and person skills.
- Minimum Qualification: First or Second Degree in business administration/marketing
- Experience length: Mid-level
- Experience length: Post NYSC
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to We are looking to hire a registered nurse. using the vacancy as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs