We are looking to fill for the position of Security Manager.
Location:16 King Jesus Street, Ozuboko, Abuloma Road, Port Harcourt
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of BSc/MSc in any field relevant to position. Industrial Security Certification - CPO, CPP, PCI, PSP, CCIP will be an added advantage.
Interested Applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1) Carry out Technical Advance Risk Assessment of client.
2) Orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
3) Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
4) Manage training program; develop, prepare, and teach appropriate training programs; ensure proper inclusion in Competency Management function and other training records; conduct and/or oversee all training for security personnel reporting to the area/branch office (e.g. state licensing, contract specific, annual refresher courses); data entry; filing and records maintenance; ensure training compliance
5) Prepare compliance reports and to identify areas for improvement associated with contract-specific policies, practices, and procedures
6) Coordinate, develop, deliver and manage employee training and development programs; conducts needs assessments; identifies training needs;
7) Develops and/or customizes training courses, content and materials;
8) Oversees and delivers training; evaluates effectiveness; and makes adjustments as necessary to improve training and outcomes
9) Provide regular reports to management regarding training initiatives, scheduling and effectiveness of employee and organizational development initiatives
10) Develop and implement method of measuring the effectiveness of training programs;
11) Conduct and facilitate training sessions, presenting information clearly and concisely to various audiences
12) Training – (CCTV, Safety, Concierge computer training and any other systems)
13) Post Orders writing and reviewing
14) Safety Training – (Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Emergency Response vehicle, fire marshal, etc.);
15) Develop training manual for security personnel.
16) Develop and implement Retail Store Training
17) Develop and implement Customer Service Training
18) Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
19) Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard
20) Prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit reoccurrence
21) Liaise with public law enforcement agencies and fire department
22) Liaising with the Police, Fire Service and other agencies in an emergency and on all issues affecting security, including high profile visits and events of all types which have a potential to create security concerns
23) Carry out Security investigations as may be required from time to time where the process or outcome may be particularly sensitive or have serious implications for client security.
24) Assist in annual team appraisals
25) Responsible for ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable, ensuring a safe working environment for all employees. Complete and monitor risk assessments to meet the needs of the location.