Job vacancy Business Development Executive
View all 49 Jobs
Business Development Executive
Our organization is looking to get skilled Business development executive who can lead and supervise the various tasks of other employees through creation of business strategies that can ensure overall operational efficiency of our organisation.Responsibilities of Business Development Executive:
– Assessing and identifying new opportunities that can cause growth for the company in current and prospective markets.
– Establishing the organization’s objectives and goals.
– Assist in doing regular evaluation of employees to be able to determine where they need to improve.
– See to designing business plans and strategies that meet the organization’s goals.
– Ensuring the Company possesses enough and sufficient resources in terms of equipment, materials and personnel to take achieve its targets.
– See to developing on a regular basis, comprehensive budgets and budget analyses for the organization.
– Making sure that all the company’s activities are in compliance with required legal policies and guidelines
– See to assessing the company’s overall performance.
- First degree in Business Administration, Business Management or any other related disciplines.
- 2- 3 years experience in similar roles or management position.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to do both verbal and written communication excellently.
- Knowledge business policies and regulations.
- Good analytical thinking with excellent business insight.
- Good presentation skills.
- Efficient in performing time and tasks management.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts.
Method Of Application:
Candidates that have these requirements and can perform the stated responsibilities should forward their applications and attach their resumes to the email they will send to email@example.com.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs