Job vacancy Front Office Manager
View all 58 Jobs
Front Office Manager
We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
* Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
* Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
* Schedule shifts
* Ensure timely and accurate customer service
* Handle complaints and specific customers requests
* Troubleshoot emergencies
* Monitor stock and order office supplies
* Ensure proper mail distribution
* Prepare and monitor office budget
* Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
* Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
* Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
* Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
* Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
* Proficiency in English (oral and written)
* Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Good organizational and multitasking abilities
* Problem-solving skills
* High School diploma; additional certification is a plus.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs