Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a renowned Medical Service Provider situated in Lagos State requires services of the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- The ideal candidates would be responsible for drawing blood samples from patients , tagging each samples and work closely with the Phlebotomist to ensure that the proper diagnostic reports are delivered for each patients.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for diagnostic testing in medical laboratories, receiving, labeling and analyzing specimens.
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
- Recording and analyzing data.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trails.
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples.
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment.
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries.
- Conduct regular physical testing of specimens.
- Ensure to maintain clean work floor and dispose waste appropriately.
- Ensure that safety guidelines are strictly adhered to in the laboratory.