View all 2272 Jobs
Job vacancy Quality Focal Person
Society for Family Health (SFH)
Quality Focal Person
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Focal Person
Ref Id: sfh-01053
Job Type: Full-time
About Adolescents 360 Amplify Project (A360-A)
- The project aims to build on the innovative approaches of the Adolescents 360 in designing programs to improve the sexual and reproductive health of adolescent girls aged 15 -19, primarily through increasing voluntary use of modern contraceptives in three (3) African countries.
- The purpose of Adolescents 360 Amplify is to build on the successes of Adolescents 360 used to break down barriers to adolescent access and use of contraception while increasing the voluntary use of modern contraceptives among adolescent girls aged 15 -19 years in 10 Nigerian states.
- The project intends to use a replicable Human-Centered Design (HCD), Youth Engagement fused with Developmental Neuroscience and Anthropology that allows us to understand how the interplay of adolescent development (biological, cognitive, social, emotional, and sexual), culture and sexual norms affects Adolescents Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) behavior.
- This position will be responsible for conducting routine State Supervisory Visits and on-the-job coaching for providers to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Additionally, they will monitor all providers and counselors, and report on the maintenance status of medical equipment and facilities to ensure that they are properly maintained.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the setup and implementation of all Adolescents 360 service delivery areas.
- Ensure proper documentation and dissemination of service delivery monthly activities at the state level.
- Lead in the Capacity building of providers in the state attached to the Adolescents 360 project
- Coordinate, participate, and provide support for research activities in the state.
- Contribute to the development of IEC, promotional materials, and job aids through making inputs from the community/provider perspectives during development.
- Lead the identification and documentation of key learnings and best practices from service delivery areas in the state
- Support the accountability process in compliance with Bill and Melinda gate foundation and Child investment fund foundation financial rules and regulations.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs