View all 2223 Jobs
Job vacancy Administrative Officer
Agromall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
AgroCola is a youth-focused Agricultural platform designed to equip Nigerians with digitized agricultural and financial support to provide home-grown supply for the increasing demand for food. It seeks to galvanize massive youth participation in all agricultural value chains while leveraging on digital technology.
The AgroCola vision is committed to building opportunities for young digital natives through reformed agricultural practices by leveraging on digital technology aided tools. Young people will therefore be able to own, produce and sell in the agricultural sector thereby establishing greater economic opportunities and building financial inclusion for the young ones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Administration
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Administrative Officer will support our daily office and administrative procedures. He will act as the point of contact for all clients and employees while providing administrative support to both the management and staff
Operational and Technical Accountabilities
- Receive and manage company stock and office supplies
- Maintain and update company databases and manage and prepare reports on various budgets and expenses
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports and maintain, organize and update company documents
- Oversee the administrative financial operations to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly financial report to Finance
- Managing admin funds and ensure compliance with allocation of fund advances and utilization
- Assist in managing budget and expenditure in relation to the admin implementation and budget plan
- Oversee procurement management and monitor progress at all levels
- Manage activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to the approved procurement plan
- Manage logistics and undertake any other duties that shall be assigned by supervisor.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 25 Nov, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs