View all 2162 Jobs
Job vacancy Head, Accounts / Administration
Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Head, Accounts / Administration
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Accounts / Administration
- Responsible for all accounting matters, banking relations, all PAYE and regulatory tax matters, ensuring that all our Institutions are fully compliant at all times.
- Responsible for the production of periodic financial statement of affairs of our organizations.
- Responsible for the handling of banking, tax and all other government related regulatory matters/obligations.
- Every month you must produce statement of affairs, showing revenue, expenditure and balance sheet of our organization.
- Responsible for all administrative and HR matters of our organizations
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 25 Nov, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs