Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Administrative Officer / Secretary (NGO)
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and ensure appropriate communication, prepare boardroom and data projector for meetings.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs;
- Setting-up conference calls, booking and reserving conference rooms;
- Preparing agendas, name tags and attendance registers for meetings and events;
- Overseeing the general workers responsibilities and ensure that the office is kept clean at all times and ensure office orderliness and professional appearance;
- Ensuring that after hours/special holiday messages are recorded, retrieved, and communicated to the relevant people where needed.
- Receiving and send program pouches, track shipment, confirm receipt and forward to the relevant person;
- Maintaining an up-to-date contact list for the program, both internal and external contacts;
- Take minutes at administrative team meetings and ensure that proper record keeping is taking place and maintained;
- Addressing employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery);
- Tracking the utilization of office consumables, and order consumables when needed;
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including catering and security services;
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties and celebrations;
- Assisting with coordinating procurement (preparing Purchase Request and requesting for quotations);
- Office space management and ensuring the building meets Fire, Health and Safety requirements.