Job vacancy Chef
View all 2394 Jobs
Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Job Title: Chef
(job ref: HCS1)Our client, a British Nursery and Primary school in Abuja seeks the professional services of a Head Chef for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Objective/Purpose of Job:
The job holder will be responsible for preparing food for students, and approved faculty putting into mind the right amount of measurements to go round.
- Plan meals that are lightly seasoned to avoid upsetting the stomachs of school-aged children, yet appetizing enough to please the classy palates of adults.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards for health inspections.
- Order food and maintain accurate records for inspection of food orders, and running the kitchen.
- Plan menus according to a fixed budget and following guidelines on nutrition and healthy eating
- Monitor and manage supplies within a budget
- Supervise the work of catering staff, including allocation of duties and work roster
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs