Job vacancy Executive Assistant
View all 1435 Jobs
Dreamcity Property and Investment Limited
DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed expertise, experience and machinery required for conceptualization and implementation of contemporary housing project. DreamCity signature Estates, DACEMPCS housing Estate are examples of our expertise in engineering designs, constructions and estate development. Our goal is to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria and also in Africa; thus designing and building standard residential properties and commercial assets with good investment returns remains pivotal to our vision.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Manage social media accounts of the company.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Handle marketing initiatives in a professional manner, and constantly check on sales update on various platforms
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Other assigned duties as given by the Managing Director.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2020JOB BYNgcareers.com
See all jobs