Job vacancy Director - General – Nigerian Institute of International Affairs
View all 1435 Jobs
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Director - General – Nigerian Institute of International Affairs
Job Title: Director-General – Nigerian Institute of International Affairs
In line with its enabling Act of 1971 (CAP.311), the Institute is charged, amongst others, with the following key mandates:
- Encourage and facilitate the understanding of international affairs and of circumstances, conditions and attitudes of foreign countries and their peoples:
- ITo provide and maintain means of information upon international questions and promote the study and investigation of such questions by means of conferences, lectures and discussions, and by the preparation and publication of books, reports or otherwise as may seem desirable so as to development, a body of informed opinions on world affairs; and
- To establish contacts with other organizations with similar objectives.
To achieve these mandates, the Institute is also charged with promoting the scientific study of international politics, economics and jurisprudence with a view to:
- Providing relevant information to the Government of the Federation and members of the public on matters concerning international relations;
- Providing facilities for the training of Nigerian diplomats and personnel of other countries;
- Promoting and encouraging the study of and research into all aspects of international affairs;
- Arranging international seminars and conferences on any matter relating to its objectives; and
- Carrying out such other activities as may be necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the Institute.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2020JOB BYNgcareers.com
See all jobs