Job vacancy Senior Administrative Assistant - CHMH
View all 1490 Jobs
African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Senior Administrative Assistant - CHMH
The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is a multilateral development finance institution established to contribute to the economic development and social progress of African countries. The AfDB was founded in 1964 and comprises three entities: The African Development Bank, the African Development Fund and the Nigeria Trust Fund.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant - CHMH
Location: Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Position N°: 50054102
- The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services Complex ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The complex leads efforts to ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice and is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, general services and institutional procurements, language services, business continuity, and health and safety strategies.
The Hiring Department / Division:
- The Corporate Medical, Occupational Health and Safety Unit (CHMH) of the Bank enhances health promotion, prevention strategies and comprehensive interventions in an effort to protect, preserve and promote the health and well-being of all Staff members - healthy lifestyles for all.
- Under the supervision of the Head, CHMH, the Administrative Assistant would be required to work closely and effectively with the CHMH team, to provide a wide range of administrative support and assistance in the implementation of the CHMH work program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Administrative Assistant would be required to work closely and effectively with the CHMH Team. Specific tasks would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acts as focal point for administrative organization and follow up on matters relating to CHMH activities and ensure all correspondence is well managed.
- Maintain familiarity with contents of operational documents and reports, keeping abreast of Bank's policies, procedures and work processes.
- Provide logistical support for meetings and other activities to coordinate activities related to work across all the sections of the unit.
- Take notes at meetings, write letters, and prepare minutes as requested.
- Assist in finalizing travel arrangements (booking tickets, accommodation, visa, preparing Travel Requests, Statement of Expenses).
- Maintain records for the CHMH Team (both paper and electronic in SAP) in accordance with Bank’s guidelines.
- Updating and maintaining various staff lists from time to time
- Provide logistical support (room booking, and communication requirements, catering requests, etc) for Staff Meetings, trainings, and other events.
- Provide general administrative support for the CHMH by liaising with CGHS in respect of office accommodation, allocation of office furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Request for repair and maintenance works and follow-up to ensure that such works have been satisfactorily carried out.
- Other tasks assigned by the Head, CHMH
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs