Job vacancy Marketer
View all 1063 Jobs
Asset & Equity Group
Our fast-growing Company is looking for an innovative Forex marketer ready to take on a challenge. The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing. She will work closely with marketing managers and the sales team to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities.
Our ideal candidate can translate the FX department vision into a workable marketing plan that meets the needs of the client’s target market.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team
- Develop robust knowledge of all company services.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on merchandise placement
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of FX and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must be a female.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Apr, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs