Job vacancy Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
View all 1063 Jobs
Jemi Neil Consulting
Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Our Client, a reputable capital market investment company has given us the task to source a Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications who has proven experience in Brand Management, Public Relations and all Communications.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing, implementing and driving the MCC strategy necessary to achieve company’s growth, profit and brand visibility goals.
- Prepare and manage overall strategy & yearly plan
- Manage roadmap to execute on strategy, utilizing internal and external resources.
- Analyze market/competitive landscape for opportunities and recommend strategic options to maximize growth and value
- Develop quality brand collateral across multiple media that communicate the brand value and enhance the brand strength – ensuring consistency across the
- Working with Agencies oversee the development and implementation of all aspects of all marketing programs; including advertising, PR, social media, website.
- Ensure a professional and compelling web site which engages visitors and converts them to leads
- Ensure consistent communication across the various businesses and functions to ensure alignment of messaging, accountability on results and visibility on ROI on marketing investment
- Develop a comprehensive tracking and reporting mechanism to evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing
- Ensure proper representation at industry and trade events
- Ensure consistent corporate and product branding and image
- Ensure Company Plc’s message is articulated and communicated across channels and to targeted audiences to achieve business objectives
- Manage PR efforts, develop and execute events to raise awareness with prospects; achieving competitive differentiation and building brand
- Identify strategic opportunities to communicate the brand message effectively through creative efforts and external partner engagement, ensuring strategic impact and coverage at all
- Lead site development, user experience, content strategy, and site performance.
- Lead SEO strategy and execution, including understanding of technical SEO, and site optimization.
- Support specific campaigns with landing pages, SEO, SEM, display advertising, content syndication, and
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Maintain responsibility for content, design and production activities of articles or
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct
- Contribute to the planning and execution of all group events, particularly the design and production of materials
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and perform other activities as
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong oral and written communication skills; with multiple audiences
- Track record of similar experience in building and developing complex corporate and individual brands across markets
- Advanced writing and editing
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication principles, guidelines and best practices
- Strong network of partners in marketing and communications in Africa and internationally
- Detail oriented, excellent proof reading and editing skills
- A strategist and a tactician that can roll up their sleeves and execute
- Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams
- An innovator of new ideas, ventures and progressive initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- Flexible, dynamic and open to feedback
- Ability to syndicate views and manage diverse opinions to achieve set objectives
- Possess strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under strict deadlines and manage pressure
- Stakeholder management
- Tech Savvy. Social media native
- Experience with MS Projects, Ms Office applications, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and other graphic software
- Strong time management proficiency, mature judgment and integrity
- Ability to develop, manage and grow a world class and sophisticated marketing team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ten (10) or more years of progressively responsible Marketing, Brand Management and communications management experience in the Financial Services/capital market
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
or related field, a minimum qualification of a second class degree is required.
- Relevant post graduate degree or professional qualification will be an added
- Experience in launch of products across various sectors to the Nigerian (nationwide) market and in the design and implementation of nationwide marketing activities to grow brand awareness, develop and support sales channels
- Exceptional day-to-day project and task management leading to achievement of measurable quarterly goals and
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage marketing events and projects
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications as the email subject.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted.More Information
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 400,000 – 500,000
NGN 400000-500000 Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Apr, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs