Job vacancy Team Lead, Accounting
10 Jul, 2019
Team Lead, Accounting
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Knowledge of accounting system/software, ability to understand and use MS office tools especially MS Excel,accuracy,understand accounting policies and concepts, debit and credit, Cost Accounting, good knowledge of all office systems, excellent organizational skills, records management, excellent communication (written and oral), problem solving skills, relationship management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, performance management skills, basic financial and accounting skills, computer efficiency, problem solving skills, tact and discretion.
- : Prepare management accounts monthly.
- Maintain the general ledger using Peachtree
- Accounting Software
- Prepare consolidated company Budget (Monthly /
- quarterly / yearly).
- Process payroll and other staff related accounting
- Monthly file / remit regulatory returns e.g VAT,
- Pension,WHT and PAYE
- Monthly reconciliation of trade debtors and creditors
- ledgers with respective accounts
- post all relevant transactions on Peachtree.
- Prepare sales invoices.
- Prepare foreign purchase documentations
- Tax planning & management including annual returns.
- Prepare audit schedules for external auditors.
- Track and ensure payment of all sales are made as and
- When due.This must be done with close follow up with
- be done with close follow up with account officers
- There must be data base of all the relevant personnel
- In charge of payment
- Any other duty assigned by Management
- 120,000 Naira per month, commission on sales and bonus, HMO, pension, weekend and lunch allowance when there is need to work weekends.
N120, 000 per month (NGN)
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs