Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 1002 Jobs
Job vacancy Corporate Safety Coordinator
Ecogas Energy Resources Limited
26 February, 2020
Corporate Safety Coordinator
- Corporate Safety Coordinator is responsible for providing operational and project-level HSE supports
- Conducts and documents audits of equipment, operational vehicles, tools, PPE and ensuring that our plants operate in line with standard operating procedures
- Assists in incident and accident reporting and investigations with Operations Manager
- Assists in monthly documentation of all company and regulatory reporting protocols.
- Current and working knowledge of applicable regulatory agency requirements and standards (e.g. MSHA, OSHA, state, etc.)
- Degree / HND plus Secondary Education in Safety, Occupational Health are required.
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience working in oil and gas environment in an HSE management role.
13 Mar, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs