Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 1050 Jobs
Job vacancy NYSC Member
20 February, 2020
- Support to coordinate the activities of the Market Development Department and implement the Departmental Objectives
- According to the Group’s development strategy, complete the Individual target project objectives set by the Group
- Responsible for the evaluation, review and signing of development projects, support to formulate the operation process of the development department, and bear direct responsibility to your development department
- Responsible for researching competitors, collecting information from competitors, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, and making objective analysis and research on competitors
- Responsible for expanding the company’s information channels and expanding the market share of the project
- Responsible for the reception and visit of high-quality customers, instilling the franchisees understanding of the company’s corporate culture, development prospects and joining advantages.
- First Degree from a recognised University.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Result Oriented
- High Executive Power
- Very passionate about working as Business Development Executive.
Remuneration / Benefit
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package.
- Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
20 Mar, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 3 Apr, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs