121 East-West Road, Port Harcourt
View all 1 Jobs
Job vacancy Document Control Officer in Port Harcourt
04 February, 2020
Document Control Officer
Document Control and Bid/Tender Administration.
- Minimum of 2years working Experience in Document control and Tendering
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Analytical and Calculative, always ready to Learn.
- Excellent knowledge in Business Development and Procurement.
- Able to work and deliver on projects that are so time bound.
- Handle Bids and Tender Analysis.
- Be able to Generate Project Responsibility Matrix.
- Handle the firm's Document Control and Management
- Coordinate the firm's statutory registrations and renewals.
- Handle Bid and Tender Processing, Packaging and Submission.
- Handle business development for the Firm.
- Exciting opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Challenging Environment.
10 Feb, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 9 Jan, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs