Job vacancy Secretary/Receptionist in Ibadan
2 Jan, 2019
Juplam Infotech Limited is seeking an experienced Secretary/Receptionist to maintain corporate organization.
- WASSC/NECO/NABTEB (5 Credits to include English and Maths), NCE,OND,HND, or BA/Bsc in English, Business, Information technology, Information science, Public administration, Secretarial Studies or Office technology and management.
- 1 to 3 years' experience at a fast-paced environment providing support to senior level managers
- Efficient typing skill, and must be polished, articulate and on point
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism & discretion
- Ability to multi-task without getting overwhelmed
- Independent problem solver, who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Must have advanced computer skills in Excel, Microsoft word, Power point, Good knowledge of Desktop Publishing,etc
- Awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Manage all communication methods (s, phone, mail, appointments, etc.), directly alerting the Manager and Heads of Departments to all incoming calls; take and deliver incoming messages as directed
- Communicate information to staff as needed
- Assist with meeting and conference call set-up and preparation
- Manage a comprehensive, active calendar and coordinate all logistics: create detailed itineraries; coordinate meetings, plans and reservations; communicate key details of itinerary as needed
- Anticipate the needs of the Manager and constantly maintain flexibility to handle anything that may arise throughout the day
- Maintain an excellent track-record of follow-up to detail.
Share this job offer
2 Oshin road, Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs