- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and hard working.
- Qualification: OND, HND
Job Offer Marketing Assistant in Lagos
Job TitleMarketing Assistant
- Promote the Company and its Services.
- Maintain Email list for internal and external communication.
- Create new marketing strategies.
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing.
- Provide online marketing support.
- Manage and provide support in social media monitoring process.
- One on one prospecting.
- Maintain files and records for graphic related projects media coverage.
- interesting and challenging work.
38 Adebayo Street, Alapere Ketu, Lagos
Browse All Jobs