The BA is the primary contact between the business unit Subject Matter Experts and clients, including 3rd party vendors to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate and manager high-level requirements for various programs and projects. These projects will mostly be initiatives to preparing proposals, business plans, feasibility studies, loan facility documentation etc. The Senior BA must understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and plays the lead role in providing direction, oversight, and coordination to high-level requirements management.
Job Offer Business Analyst in Jos
Job TitleBusiness Analyst
- Minimum 2 years experience in the financial industry
- Degree in Accounting, Management, Statistics, English, social sciences and science related degrees
- The BA must have completed the ECBS Online (ecbs.training-online.eu) FMBA training or atleast have the requisite skills to pass the FMBA Final exams on the Emerging Capital Business School Online training portal.
- The BA works on project documentation of requirements to ensure the development and quality assurance teams can execute effectively and without blockages surrounding the requirements. The Senior BA uses, promotes and supports the effective execution and evolution of requirements management best practices for agile and waterfall methodology projects and supports the Company’s efforts in executing an agile environment. The BA will also be called upon to provide training to clients and students of Emerging Capital Business School.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Working in your preferred environment
- flexible hours
Payment is done per assignment completed
Suite 26 Zion Plaza Zarmaganda/Rayfield Road, Jos, Plateau, Jos
Browse All Jobs