Someone who can work fairly autonomously, but contribute & communicate well within a dynamic social Digital team.
The ideal candidate will have a positive “can do” attitude and a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions.
Anyone who is willing to learn, teach and discover should feel right at home here.
- Node.js - 1 year
- Linux - @ years
- Understanding of Node.js and how it works. Experience with common libraries like Express.js and using Node as a web server or micro-service.
- Working with and building REST-ful API's.
- Software development patterns like OO, MVVM, MVC etc.
- Understanding of practical uses of responsive design and HTML, the use of tools like Sass and the authoring modular CSS (CSS modules or PostCSS).
- Knowledge of Git and Gitflow.
- NoSQL databases and SQL composition skills are a plus.
- A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross-functional team.
- Familiarity with agile and scrum.
- Great communication skills.
- Previous startup experience is a plus.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
2 Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos, Lagos
Browse All Jobs