Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 1008 Jobs
Job vacancy Creative Photographer
09 October, 2019
GreyWolf Empire, a new start up company in Owerri, Imo state is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position.
- The Photographer will oversee the execution of studio shoots, setting up of studio equipment as well as handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during sessions.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for shooting look-books, products, social media, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- This position is a Mid level position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company with a great and friendly work environment.
- Setting up photographic equipment
- Editing and retouching images
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing and framing of photographic images
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location
- Work with vendors to ensure product is efficiently and accurately captured
- Work in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studios
- Conduct ad hoc projects as assigned by Manager.
- Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- 1-3 years professional photography experience
- Proven professional photography coverage experience
- Must be creative and artistic
- Good communication skills
- Experience in shooting various products (Ranging from fashion to General merchandize)
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field.
- Solid knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other photography specific software
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, colour correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path and image manipulation
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, studio environment
₦600,000 - ₦700,000 (NGN)
14 Oct, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Mar, 2020WORK ATE-LEGACY COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD
- Internship | Full Time | 2 Mar, 2020WORK ATE-LEGACY COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD
See all jobs