Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 762 Jobs
Job vacancy Graphics Designer
09 October, 2019
GreyWolf Empire, a new start up company in Owerri, Imo state is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position.
Description of Duties
- Design themes, Layouts, contents and covers of documents.
- Development of figures, including colours, fonts, graphics and layout, and resulting materials such as Newsletters, brochures, reports, banners, posters, fliers and booklets.
- Creation of graphic templates to be used for reports and presentations.
- Creation of brochures, business cards, information folders, publications, and other similar promotional materials related to the work of the company group for clients.
- Preparation of printing packages all layout and design files for printing of publications and other communication products banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web and interactive presentations.
- Liaison with printers and other publish houses for printing and creation of materials.
- Safeguard and ensure that all publications, reports and designs are produced in line with the company group graphic guidelines;
- Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- Essential: Completed Secondary Education with training in Graphic Design.
- 2 years relevant experience working at different CAD environment, mainly at Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Illustrator and or Corel Draw
- Good knowledge at Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
₦870,000 - ₦950,000 (NGN)
14 Oct, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs