Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 762 Jobs
Job vacancy Social Media Executive
08 October, 2019
Social Media Executive
GreyWolf Empire, a new start up company in Owerri, Imo state is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Collaborating with other teams, like the creatives, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing all social media accounts.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 2 – 3 years work experience as a Social media marketer
- Experience in developing social media strategies.
- Hands on experience in content development and management.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Proven ability on how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Experience in IT and website design will be an added advantage.
₦800,000 - ₦900,000 (NGN)
14 Oct, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs